Wednesday 15 January 2014

INTRODUCTION

I've been trying to start up this blog for quite some time now and hopefully, this time I will stick to it *crosses finger*. I am going to be writing about one of the greatest loves of my life which is "FASHION". The goal of this blog is to share what I'm currently thinking about in terms of trend, a garment or accessory, street fashion or something that I 've seen on T.V. or magazines. Also, I would like to share a few fashion tips and creative projects that I'm working on, have done, or planning to do. And along the way, I want to share a few fashion stories of my own whether it be good or bad.
Goodnight/Goodmorning/Good afternoon/ Good evening depending on where you are in the world.
  LOVE, HEERA........

6 comments:

  1. Gud job and gud luck.....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing all ur fashion views heera,gudluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one hope to see more of your fashion tinz here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job dear. I luv fashion also

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are born to do it dear... let's see wah you got ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipeee!!!! Lets do this baby... P***

    ReplyDelete